Holy Trinity

Holy Trinity was opened on 24th October 1856. It was designed by T E Owen in Gothic style and is built of red and yellow brick with Grinshill stone. It consists of a chancel and nave with north west bell turret, a south porch was added after 1903. A meeting room was added in 1981 to replace the Church hall which had fallen into disrepair. Entry into the church presents a fully open appearance, looking eastwards to an impressive reredos surrounded by panelling of oak on either side. Above it is a beautiful stained glass window depicting Abraham and his sons - this window was donated by John Millington, a merchant, in 1873

Christ Church

Christ Church was completed in 1839 as a daughter church to All Saints', which is situated in the centre of Wellington. In 1852 Christ Church became a separate parish and serves the area of Arleston and south Wellington. The church building has been home to generations of Christians and serves a parish population of around 6000. The building, external and internal, is traditional in style. Among the stained glass are seven 20th Century windows depicting scenes from the Book of Revelation, designed by the Faith Craft Studio W Lawson.other windows are by George B Cooper ABBS and are dated 1963. In the tower is the Great Bell weighing two tons and cast for the centenary of the building in 1938.